Mexico Terms and Conditions
- The digital certificate will be considered void if bartered or purchased by the recipient. The certificate is valid for a reservation request offering two adults and up to 2 children under the age of 12, 5 nights of Luxurious Resort Accommodations in your choice of either Cancún, Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Mazatlan, Acapulco,or Puerto Penasco, Mexico. Upgrade options are available to use in Cabo San Lucas. At least one of the travelers needs to be between 30-70 years of age. Your cost to redeem this certificate and book the reservation is just the recovery fees for the local government taxes and tourism fees of only $19.70 per night. Guest must also have a valid Major credit with Visa or mastercard or Amex logo, plus valid government issued id to check in.
- The recipient of this certificate will receive 6 days 5 nights luxury hotel accommodation room rate free of charge, which retail is valued at up to $300 per night, however recipient will be responsible for all other expenses including but not limited to: airfare, transfers, food & beverages, gratuities, resort fees if applicable and any other personal or miscellaneous expenses. ( Resort fees for Mexico run from $10.00. To 20.00 per night paid directly to resort at check in. Resort fees cover items like: WiFi Internet Access Local Calls. Resort amenities, Fitness centers,in-room safes, Beach Chairs, umbrellas, beach/pool towels, activities and more.
- All reservations require a minimum of 30 days advance notice to book. If you book your travel dates, and you do not end up traveling then the fees and taxes paid are non refundable. Reservations are based on availability and will not be available during major holidays or resort special events. Check in is available 7 days a week. The recipient of this certificate is responsible for all expenses including but not limited to: airfare, transfers, food, gratuities, resort fees if applicable and any other miscellaneous expenses. This certificate cannot be combined with any other promotional vacation offer. The expiration date on this certificate pertains only to redemption of this certificate and not actual travel.
- You must activate this certificate within 7 days of receiving it. Travel can be completed within 18 months after activation. Once your travel dates have been confirmed changes are not allowed
- This certificate cannot be combined with any other hotel stay or promotional vacation offer.
- Only one certificate per household and resort will only honor one certificate per family, friends, acquaintances or known groups traveling on the same, similar and/or adjoining arrival and departure dates. Unfortunately, only 1 party can use the complimentary vacation certificate if more than one room is booked for same dates. Otherwise, there are additional costs associated with group travel.
- User must be a U.S. or Canadian resident (excluding Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands) This certificate has no cash surrender value, void if discontinued and where prohibited by law. Bookvip reserves the right to offer other hotels with equal or similar value with certificate holder approval if required due to availability. The terms of this offer are subject to change without notice. Do not rely upon representations other than what is printed on the certificate. To redeem simply call the toll free number on digital certificate.
- There are NO timeshare presentations required to use this vacation certificate or any other hoops you will need to jump to redeem. Simply call the number on the certificate with your preferred travel dates after activation. Staff is available 24/7 to assist you when ready to book dates.